Neal Peacock | 10 Nov 03:03 2013
Picon

Re: Re: Allwinner A31 (CS868 stick, Mele M9 STB ): linux-sunxi development team will be support them?

On Oct 30, 2013 3:16 AM, <ademgenocide-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On Monday, 17 June 2013 03:42:55 UTC-5, Dmitry Zhadan  wrote:
> > Are linux-sunxi developers currently work (or will be working in future)
> >
> > with Allwinner A31 kernel sources? As I see from group messages, only
> >
> > A20 currently taken into account.
> >

> > SY, Dmitry Zhadan.
>
> is there new roms for this device (cs868) i have not seen anything for the last year or so and i still cannot get past the boot screen when using the 4.2 firmware

I had a similar result with my attempt to build 4.2 for the PengPod1040.

It works fine on the eval board with a debug port. Since I get no response on the tablet where I don't have access to the debug port, I haven't been able to debug it.