From: Neal Peacock <kulimandphone3-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Allwinner A31 (CS868 stick, Mele M9 STB ): linux-sunxi development team will be support them?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.hardware.netbook.arm.sunxi
Date: Sunday 10th November 2013 02:03:53 UTC (over 3 years ago)
On Oct 30, 2013 3:16 AM,
 wrote:

> On Monday, 17 June 2013 03:42:55 UTC-5, Dmitry Zhadan  wrote:
> > Are linux-sunxi developers currently work (or will be working in
future)

> > with Allwinner A31 kernel sources? As I see from group messages, only
> >
> > A20 currently taken into account.
> >

> > SY, Dmitry Zhadan.
>
> is there new roms for this device (cs868) i have not seen anything for
the last year or so and i still cannot get past the boot screen when using
the 4.2 firmware

I had a similar result with my attempt to build 4.2 for the PengPod1040.

It works fine on the eval board with a debug port. Since I get no response
on the tablet where I don't have access to the debug port, I haven't been
able to debug it.