Nicola Ken Barozzi | 3 Jan 12:43 2004
Picon

Re: JavaSrc

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Team,
>
> Here's the latest output - http://nagoya.apache.org/~dims/maven/ running against maven's source
> code.  this was so that we could compare with maven's jxr generated code -
> http://maven.apache.org/xref/index.html.

Awesome!

How do you think to make Gump run it?

If we launch Gump adding -Dgump.merge=/.../merge.xml, we get a merged
view of all the workspace, and can use that info to drive it all.

> Right now i need help from anyone who knows ANTLR and can handle grammars with ease.

I'm a bit ignorant too... some info to get started
http://www.antlr.org/doc/getting-started.html
http://microprogrammers.150m.com/COMPILER/Writing%20basic%20expression%20parser%20in%20Antlr-article.htm
http://www.bearcave.com/software/antlr/antlr_examples.html

> we need to
> update the grammer and clean up some cross referencing stuff. Can anyone help me?

I'm game. What's to do?

> alternatively,
> does anyone know others who may have knowledge and might be willing to help?

Stephan Michels. He wrote http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/ and is a
Cocoon committer. I'm sure that in need he can give us a hand.

In any case, here is the latest version of the Java grammer (Public domain):

http://www.antlr.org/grammar/java/java.g
http://www.antlr.org/grammar/java/java.tree.g

There should be other places where we get 1.4 stuff like: