From: Robin Fernandes <rewbs.soal-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Minor change to get xmltask working with the IBM JDK
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.java.ant.xmltask
Date: Wednesday 30th September 2009 15:39:35 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi all,

The class com.oopsconsultancy.xmltask.jdk15.XPathAnalyser15 has the
following import statements:

    import com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.objects.*;
    import com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.*;

I think these packages are not part of the public API and should not
be imported directly. A consequence of doing so is that using xmltask
on the IBM JDK fails as follows:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI
        at
com.oopsconsultancy.xmltask.jdk15.XPathAnalyser15.analyse(XPathAnalyser15.java:28)
        [...]

I tried replacing the above import statements with the following, and
rebuilding:

  import org.apache.xpath.objects.*;
  import org.apache.xpath.*;

As far as I can tell, this enables xmltask to run on the IBM JDK.

Cheers,
Robin

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf

CD: 3ms