Ove Ranheim | 2 Apr 16:39 2012
Picon

Re: Date and content for Seam 3.1.1

There is a bug when writing a cookie to the servlet response. I do believe it is somehow related to:

If you have a look at http://www.musific.com and switch language a few times, you'll see an error page show up with full stacktrace within it (ps! expand the panel when it appears).

When a user changes language I write cookie to the response and sometimes it fails.

That's a real bugger for me.

Ove