Curtis Rueden | 2 Mar 00:08 2005
Picon

Zeiss ZVI reader plugin

Hi everyone,

A while ago I wrote some code for reading Zeiss ZVI files. Today I
packaged it up into an ImageJ plugin.

For now, you can find a copy online at:
    http://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/curtis/ZVI_Reader.java

Please note that I wrote the plugin by reverse engineering several
sample ZVI files (i.e., I do not have access to the ZVI format
specification), which means the reader is probably extremely fragile. I
have verified that it works for 8-bit image stacks, 16-bit single
images, and 24-bit color images. Theoretically, it should work with
16-bit image stacks and 24-bit color stacks as well.

Wayne, you are welcome to add this plugin the ImageJ web site.

Enjoy!
-Curtis

Gmane