Patrick Mahoney | 27 Feb 01:43 2012

Re: Ever consider support for JBoss AS7?

Jamie Raut <raut <at> ...> writes:

> Just wondering if anyone was successful in deploying the WAR-packaged Sonar on
JBoss AS7. I'm getting an error on deploy:
> {"Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" =>
{"Operation step-2" => {"Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" =>
["jboss.persistenceunit.\"sonar.war#sonar\" missing [ jboss.data-source.java:/
]"]}}}

Jamie, I had luck deploying Sonar to JBoss AS7 by disabling the JPA module in
JBoss.  Seems that by default, JBoss sniffs out any "persistence.xml" file on
the classpath and attempt to configure Hibernate.

See http://polycrystal.org/2012/02/26/deploying_sonar_to_jboss_as7.html

Gmane