From: Patrick Mahoney <pat-c431pTQ8nj2cPdLkc7jv5A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Ever consider support for JBoss AS7?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.java.sonar.general
Date: Monday 27th February 2012 00:43:59 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Jamie Raut  writes:

> Just wondering if anyone was successful in deploying the WAR-packaged
Sonar on
JBoss AS7. I'm getting an error on deploy:
> {"Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" =>
{"Operation step-2" => {"Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" =>
["jboss.persistenceunit.\"sonar.war#sonar\" missing [
jboss.data-source.java:/
]"]}}}

Jamie, I had luck deploying Sonar to JBoss AS7 by disabling the JPA module
in
JBoss.  Seems that by default, JBoss sniffs out any "persistence.xml" file
on
the classpath and attempt to configure Hibernate.

See http://polycrystal.org/2012/02/26/deploying_sonar_to_jboss_as7.html

CD: 3ms