Alejandro Scandroli | 24 Mar 11:15 2011

Re: tapestry-routing release and confluence issues.

follow-up from an IRC conversation, just for the records.

I was finally able to release tapestry-routing from Nexus.
The error was:

Staging ruleset evaluation on repository 'org.tynamo-014
(u:ascandroli, a:' has failed.
Staging Signature Validation
    -No public key: Key with id: (59f02b855f2067d4) was not able to be
located on Upload your public
key and try the operation again.
    -No public key: Key with id: (59f02b855f2067d4) was not able to be
located on Upload your public key and try
the operation again.

The issue was that my subkey had the Signing flag ON and it was being
used as the default key to sign. I'm using GPGTools (for Mac) and I
had created my keys using the Keychain Access. By default keys created
from the Keychain Access have this usage flags:

pub .... usage: SCEA
sub .... usage: SEA

On the other hand if you use the cli gpg the flags are:

pub .... usage: SC
sub .... usage: E

I deleted my subkey, created a new one with only the Encrypting flag
ON and problem solved!