Dan Vastro | 26 Aug 09:31 2013
Picon

[SPAM] Please advise payment terms

Hi, This is Dan Vastro, from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Clearwater, FL. Our client is interested in your services. What are your terms? Please advise payment terms for reference so we can advise client accordingly. Thanks. ----- Best Regards. Dan Vastro Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd Sunnydale Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33765 Tel: +1 (727)835-6440 skype: capecore2011 dheval.telos <at> aol.com www.royalcaribbean.com