Jason Harris | 12 Nov 16:18 2005
X-Face

Trying to build kdelibs4-snapshot

Hello,

I've compiled qt-mac-opensource-src-4.0.1, and am now attempting to compile
kdelibs4_snapshot on OSX 10.4.  However, I can't even get it to configure.
It keeps dying with a "Can't find Qt" error.  In the config.log, I see it
does find the Qt4 headers, but the test program fails because it can't find a
file for "-lQtGui_debug".  Is there a step I am missing; perhaps a patched
admin directory or something that I need?  I am trying to use unsermake
(because it was my understanding that you have to right now for kde4); would
I have better luck with bksys or scons?

I tried looking at the wiki, but it seems to be about a year old, so I don't
know if any of that is relevant anymore.

thanks,
Jason

KStars: KDE Desktop Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars