From: Jason Harris <kstars <at> 30doradus.org>
Subject: Trying to build kdelibs4-snapshot
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.kde.darwin
Date: Saturday 12th November 2005 15:18:20 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hello,

I've compiled qt-mac-opensource-src-4.0.1, and am now attempting to compile

kdelibs4_snapshot on OSX 10.4.  However, I can't even get it to configure.

It keeps dying with a "Can't find Qt" error.  In the config.log, I see it
does find the Qt4 headers, but the test program fails because it can't find
file for "-lQtGui_debug".  Is there a step I am missing; perhaps a patched
admin directory or something that I need?  I am trying to use unsermake
(because it was my understanding that you have to right now for kde4);
would
I have better luck with bksys or scons?

I tried looking at the wiki, but it seems to be about a year old, so I
don't
know if any of that is relevant anymore.

thanks,
Jason

--
KStars: KDE Desktop Planetarium