From: Fabian Rost <fabian.rost-Mmb7MZpHnFY <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: FasTeX cwl file
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.kde.devel.kile
Date: Tuesday 18th November 2008 11:13:05 UTC (over 8 years ago)
I wrote a cwl file to use FastTeX in Kile. "*FasTeX* is a /system of
keyboard shortcuts for the fast keying of TeX / (LaTeX)"
(http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~fastex/).
Tthese shortcuts work like that:
You type "xa " and this will be replaced by \alpha. "dxa" will be
replaced bei "$\alpha".
I used to use FasTeX with emacs. But I am not a programmer and emacs is
far to complicated for me. So it now works with Kile abbreviations.
I attached the cwl file.
There are FasTeX commands that will do replacements that use several
lines. For instance if you type "figu". This will be replaced by
"\begin{figure}[ht]
\begin{center}
\includegraphics{}
\caption{\\label{}}
\end{center}
\end{figure}"
I wonder if this could be written into a cwl file, too.

I hope I am writing to the right adress, and if anyone else wants to use
the cwl file, feel free to do so.
Bye,
Fabian

CD: 4ms