Rex Dieter | 14 Feb 02:01 2006

x86_64 rpms

Now that we have a x86_64 build machine, we can now offier x86_64 rpms.
  We have fc3/x86_64, fc4/x86_64, and el4/x86_64 core packages available
now.  We'll soon get to work on el3/x86_64 core packages as well as
addins/extras (non-core pkgs) for all x86_64 platforms.

Initially, x86_64 repos include yum metadata only (ie, no apt support).

Enjoy.

Rex Dieter
KDE-RedHat Admin