From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel-iA+eEnwkJgzk1uMJSBkQmQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.kde.tellico.general
Date: Tuesday 20th February 2007 09:02:32 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hi Tobi,

Tobias Gruetzmacher wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 04:59:11PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Is it possible to subscribe without getting a Novell login (which
> > requires all information including address, ...)?
>
> Maybe try
> mailto:tellico-users-request at forge.novell.com?subject=subscribe -
> that
> is what the mailman headers suggest...

thanks for this hint. It worked indeed without getting an account.

I have to confess that I didn't check the headers for this in the past
but now I did and could not found this information. Probably only
subscribed users get these headers and the mailing list archive doesn't
contain headers :-)

Now I'm subscribed, no need to CC: me any longer.

Jens

CD: 3ms