From: Robby Stephenson <robby-9lFPeden07UgsBAKwltoeQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Request: UIEE export
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.kde.tellico.general
Date: Thursday 23rd October 2008 13:39:36 UTC (over 9 years ago)
On Friday 17 October 2008, Joshua McGee wrote:
> This may be beyond your intended scope, but Tellico is almost there.  It
> just needs a few custom fields (which can of course be added by the end
> user) and, crucially, an exporter to UIEE format.

Here's an XSL file for converting Tellico to UIEE format, based on what I
found at http://www.uiee.com/page3.htm. I
haven't added all the fields,
just a few, so you can see how it works. To use it, File->Export->Export
XSL Transform, and select this XSL file in the box. Then click OK and
select the output file name.

Right now, the time and date aren't entered, and you'll need to edit the
XSL
file directly to set the user name. To map a Tellico field to the UIEE
field, in Tellico, open the Fields Dialog, and set an extended property for

the field with name="uiee" and value="whatever the uiee name is". Then add
a line to the XSL file like so:

Maybe that can help you out some.
Robby

CD: 3ms