jastrachan | 21 Apr 09:40 2004
Picon

infrastructure move...

We'll be moving the Groovy project infrastructure from the old codehaus
resources/box to the new shiny box & setup in about 6 hours. This is
just a heads up that the CVS root will change soon. Bob's gonna be
hacking together a script so we should be able to handle patches or
migrate CVS checkouts by processing the CVS/Root file. Though I'll
probably be doing a clean checkout from eclipse, just in case (a friend
just had weirdness occurring when he tried to do a similar thing
through eclipse).

As part of the move we'll also get the new jsr mail list as well. Not
long after that we should be able to move the website to be confluence
based so it'll be really easy for folks to keep the documentation up to
date etc.

So in summary...

* the CVS root will change soon (fresh checkouts may well be in order)
* the mail addresses will change, though for a while codehaus will be
forwarding those & migrating subscriptions