jastrachan | 27 Apr 20:38 2004
Picon

[groovy-dev] migrating the tip of the day site over to the new wiki...

... one of these days I'd like us to migrate the tip of the day feature
over to the new wiki.

If you go to this page...

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Tip+Of+The+Day

Then to add a new tip of the day, we click on the 'Add Child Page'.
This then adds a new page which is a child of the Tip Of The Day page
and automatically appears on the bullet list of children.

Then one day, if those nice Confluence folks fix this JIRA issue I
raised :)

http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-1109

we'll have a nice little macro we can use to display a random child
page of a page, to get a random tip of the day. (Could do the same for
random news etc).