jastrachan | 12 May 13:54 2004
Picon

[groovy-dev] great news - Bing's patches applied - many bytecode bugs fixed!

Bing Ran submitted what is my all time favourite patch ever...

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=GROOVY-462

At last count this fixes the following issues...

GROOVY-321, GROOVY-324, GROOVY-412, GROOVY-373, GROOVY-453, GROOVY-385,
GROOVY-451, GROOVY-199, GROOVY-372
GROOVY-405, GROOVY-387

I may have missed off a few as well :). Certainly this patch wins
most-issues-fixed-in-a-patch-award! Many thanks Bing!

If you've ever struggled with damned verify errors or incompatible
stack height horribleness, you might wanna try CVS HEAD. After a bit
more testing & a few more bug fixes, its definitely time for a new
release real soon...