jastrachan | 5 Jul 20:42 2004
Picon

Re: [groovy-dev] static binding subsystem for better performance

On 5 Jul 2004, at 05:40, bing ran wrote:
> -- where to go from here?
>
> Shall we create a branch in the CVS, or shall I simply wrap it up and
> put it
> somewhere for guys to play with? or create commandline switch that
> must be
> turned on to activate EB...

BTW this all looks awesome bing! You totally rock!

How's about we check it into the main code base in CVS HEAD (assuming
it doesn't affect too many classes - its mostly an optional step
right?) and leave a flag for now to enable EB. Then when we've got a
feel for it, we can figure out what to do next (e.g. do we enable it
all the time, are there times when we might wanna disable it, etc?)