jastrachan | 3 Dec 22:48 2004
Picon

[groovy-dev] [ANN] Gram!

Don't hold your breath or have any real expectations, this is only 2
classes - but I've found Gram very useful on an engagement already...

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Gram

Gram is a combination of Groovy + JAM and one or two extra classes. Or
think of it as GRoovy Annotation Metadata.

Anyways if ever you wanna code generate or process doclet tags from
Java 1.4 source code or Java 5 annotation source or annotation
bytecode, try taking a look at Gram. Its super simple (there's very
little there) but I've found it invaluable on a project.

e.g. in about an hour using Gram I auto-generated a whole slew of
Tapestry widgets from the hibernate-doclet tag'd entity model on a
project (after spending a day pulling my hair out with xdoclet and
xdoclet2).