jastrachan | 2 Feb 12:52 2005
Picon

Re: [groovy-dev] Groovy Eclipse plugin question

This is indeed strange - anyone any idea why there was there a need to
fork the eclipse plugin?  Forking is always the last resort when all
other avenues have been investigated - and we're pretty open around
here allowing folks into the fold to hack the code...