jastrachan | 12 Jan 13:32 2005
Picon

Re: A quick update on the grammar

Great stuff.

Just so folks are completely in the loop - one of the main reasons for
moving to 1.5 now rather than later is to minimise work further down
the road - plus to have the parser understand Java 5 annotations -
which are gonna be increasingly important in development going forward.
(e.g. Python has gone annotation-crazy lately with 'decorators' as they
call them).