jastrachan | 31 Jan 09:03 2005
Picon

Re: Grammar changes...

BTW I was chatting with Guillaume on IRC the other day & we came up
with an idea. If we add comments into the AST, we could then write a
pretty-printer that could output Groovy code in the 'standard code
layout' (think Sun's coding standards for Java) - though we can always
make it tweakable like IDEs...

However a really neat thing about this is we could use the pretty
printer to take Classic Groovy and convert it to New Groovy, making it
easy for folks to make the transition.