jastrachan | 23 Apr 17:40 2004
Picon

Re: Parens and Parameters

Agreed with all of that.

I think we need to evaluate to costs of each of the 'optional' parts of
the language and each potential ambiguity & complexity and check things
are worth their cost.

We absolutely must have a consistent, easy to understand language. If
we must type the odd extra character here or there to get a simpler &
more unambiguous language it may well be worth it.