jastrachan | 30 Jun 19:20 2004
Picon

Groovy wins JCP award!

Last night Groovy won the Most Innovative JSR award at the JCP dinner.
The other winners were Josh Bloch & Doug Lea - so its a great honour
for us to be in such highly esteemed company. Well done everyone!

Its been a good JavaOne for Groovy so far. As well as the award, Groovy
also got a mention in the opening keynote at JavaOne as well as our
talk being so packed, they shut the door 5 minutes before it started &
wouldn't let any more people in!

If you're in the San Francisco area we could celebrate tonight at
GroovyOne which is gonna be in the Thirsty Bear from 6:30pm onwards. If
you can't make tonight, there's a repeat gathering the following
evening same time, same place :)

http://www.thirstybear.com/