jastrachan | 8 Jul 18:31 2004
Picon

Re: Groovy web page has many bad links

Thanks Steve

This is a known issue since we moved to FishEye for viewing CVS - I'm
hoping we can get the infra guys to do a redirect so we don't have to
go through all the links. FWIW http://cvs.groovy.codehaus.org/ works
fine, its just there's a slightly different URL below this.

e.g. here's the main repo

http://cvs.groovy.codehaus.org/viewrep/groovy

the eclipse plugin is here...

http://cvs.groovy.codehaus.org/viewrep/groovy/ide/groovy-eclipse