jastrachan | 31 Jan 09:05 2005
Picon

Re: Groovy and TestNG

FWIW we don't yet properly support annotations - though the new groovy
parser (not yet completely integrated by default) can handle currently
annotations on classes (though it can't yet handle annotations on
methods & fields)

Since TestNG appears to depend solely on annotations to work, it could
be a little time before we can combine these two tools.