jastrachan | 31 Mar 20:41 2005
Picon

Re: Parsing errors in groovlets

These kinds of issues normally depend on the classloader hierarchy and
kinda depend if  you're using the groovy command line scripts (which
use ClassWorlds) or using GroovyShell / GroovyClassLoader directly -
which when you construct it you can pass in the parent class loader to
use.

Depending on your environment, you might wanna use the current thread
context class loader (such as in app servers) or the class loader which
loaded your code (or the system class loader) depending on how you're
embedding groovy into what you're doing.

Unfortunately class loaders are quite painful in Java to get right:(