jastrachan | 26 Mar 08:16 2004
Picon

Re: maximum number of command line arguments

On 25 Mar 2004, at 21:17, Andrew Geery wrote:
> This simple groovy script
> println "${args}"
> only displays the first eight command line arguments.
>
> That is, if the script is in test.groovy, then running test.groovy
> produces
> C:\>groovy test.groovy a b c d e f g h i j
> [., .]
> [., .]
> [a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h]
>
> Am I missing something?

This sounds like its a windows groovy.bat scripting thingy, only
passing 10 arguments into the Java process. I confess to not knowing
the correct way to do this on windows though - fancy playing around
with it and seeing if you can get it to work? (I don't use windows any
more).

It looks like its using %$ to grab them all.