jastrachan | 13 Apr 16:27 2004
Picon

Re: swing example

On 13 Apr 2004, at 15:17, steb wrote:
> Thanks for your answer James.
>
> However... I am not familiar with CVS (I should...), I would like to
> know
> where to get the latest version ! Should any latest version available
> from
> http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/jars/ work? I tried the version of
> "20040411.191719" with no success. I still get the same error message.

The absolute latest version is

http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/jars/groovy-20040413.135225.jar

(until someone commits something to CVS when it'll get rebuilt).

> When I uncomment the line 1 and remove the
> "horizontalAlignment:SwingConstants.CENTER"  argument, I get the
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException exception as the one you had.
>
> Adding the "import javax.swing.*" seems still not be working with this
> groovy version

Its working fine for me - though I did see some errors when trying to
set the horizontalAlignment property. I'm not sure why. Commenting out
just that line often fixed it.