jastrachan | 15 Apr 13:47 2004
Picon

Re: SaxBuilder writes empty element and attribute names

On 15 Apr 2004, at 12:37, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 15 avr. 04, à 11:33, jastrachan@... a écrit :
>
>> This is probably a namespace issue - i.e. we're probably outputting
>> the local names and the Cocoon is expecting the QNames (fully
>> qualified names)?
>
> Ok, I see the idea. I'll look in this direction, it's probably the
> problem.
>
> The thing is, depending on the Cocoon pipeline that is used, the
> ContentHandler will be a different component, so a general way of
> passing names will be needed.
>
> For now, I'll try to wrap the Cocoon ContentHandler in a helper class
> to make sure both the local and the Qnames are present.

We should probably fix the SaxBuilder to be a better SAX citizen.

I've just committed a patch to use the same qname as localName to see
if that helps? You can try grab the source from CVS or use the latest
snapshot jar which should be there in a few minutes...

http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/jars/