From: Alfredo Di Napoli <alfredo.dinapoli <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Help a young graduate haskeller to land its dream job
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 12th September 2012 18:48:05 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi everyone,

If this mail sound strange to you, you are free to ignore it.

My name is Alfredo Di Napoli and I'm a 24-year-old programmer from
Rome, Italy. I've graduated in May and I'm currently working as an intern
for a company involved in the defence field.

In my spare time, though, I study functional programming, especially
Haskell. FP is my true passion and I'm another dreamer trying to land the
job he loves.

In a nutshell I'm looking for every possibility to do Haskell/functional
programming in Europe/North Europe. I'm throwing this stone into this pond
because life has endless possibilities, who knows? :)

A disclaimer, though: I'm not an expert Haskeller, but I'm very passionate
about technology and I love learning (I've obviously already read LYAH and
RWH). You can find more information about me (including my CV if
interested)
here:

www.alfredodinapoli.com

Oh! One last thing! I would be very grateful to everyone willing to spent
two minutes of his time giving me any kind of suggestion about the FP job
world or how to prepare/improve myself for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again,
and sorry for the OT/spammish plug.

Humbly,
Alfredo Di Napoli