Jasper Van der Jeugt | 22 Jan 13:06 2011
Picon

6th Ghent Functional Programming Group Meeting: 17/02/2011

(apologies if you receive multiple copies)

Dear all,

We would like to announce that the sixth Ghent Functional Programming
Group Meeting will take place on Thursday, February 17, in the
Technicum Building (Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Gent) of Ghent
University at 19h. We will use the "Gobelijn" room this time. To bring
some variation into the concept, we will host a problem solving
meeting instead of talks.

Bring your favorite functional programming language, a laptop with a
wireless card (if possible), and the willingness to work together in
small groups with other attendees on some interesting problems. We
would like to note that is not a contest as such, we want to focus on
elegance and working together instead of finding a quick and dirty
solution. A beamer will be available if someone wants to give a quick
explanation on his/her solution.

For more information you can follow us at twitter ( <at> ghentfpg) or sign
up for our google group (http://groups.google.com/group/ghent-fpg).

Hope to see you all then,

The GhentFPG organizing committee,
Andy Georges