Luite Stegeman | 13 Aug 08:11 2011

Diffs for hackage

hi all,

often when a new version of a package is available on hackage, I want to see what has changed since the previous release. Unfortunately many packages don't have a changelog or a public source code repository. That's why I have made a simple website with git repositories that contain all versions of all hackage packages:

The home page contains a bookmarklet that takes you directly from the index page of a package version (for example ) to the commit diff, showing the difference with the previous version ( )

I hope some people will find this useful,

Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at>