From: Ertugrul Soeylemez <es <at> ertes.de>
Subject: ANN: Netwire 1.1.0 and instinct 0.1.0
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Monday 22nd August 2011 18:33:40 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hello there,

today I have released one new library 'instinct' for neural networks as
well as a new revision of my AFRP library 'netwire', which comes along
with many new features, but also with largely incompatible changes.

Instinct is a library for neural networks, which currently features:

  * High performance,
  * arbitrary network models, as long as they don't loop,
  * reasonably compact memory representation,
  * backpropagation learning.

Netwire is an arrowized functional reactive programming library written
with networking applications in mind.  Changes include:

  * Inhibiting signals now contain a SomeException value,
  * the Wire type has been generalized over the underlying monad.

The second change brings up two new features:

  * Wires over arbitrary monads, hence
  * pure wires.

I appreciate constructive feedback.  Enjoy!

Greets,
Ertugrul

http://ertes.de/

CD: 2ms