Luis Cabellos | 3 Oct 12:56 2011
Picon

ANN: OpenCL 1.0.1.3 package

Hello, all.

I want to show you the OpenCL package. I have done this using Jeff Heard OpenCLRaw package, but I create a new one due the lack of updates of the former.

# Where to get it

# Things:

* I write it's high-level binding to OpenCL libraries, but only because I added more types to hide most of the alloc/free of the API, and hide the enums using c2hs enums.
* The worst problem of the OpenCLRaw is the bad types it use, I learn to fix 32/64 bits issues with c2hs, and test it on linux machines.
* Tested on Linux + NVidia only.
* Jason Dagit is helping with Windows, OSX testing in own fork, also the call-conv fork in github has changes to work on Windows

Please, Consider it's on experimental status but it works, I need lots of feedbacks for detect posible errors,
Thanks,