From: Kenneth Hoste <kenneth.hoste <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: GA-0.1 - a genetic algorithm library
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Thursday 1st September 2011 07:29:47 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hello Haskellers,

I'd like to announce the release of the GA library, which provides
support for working with genetic algorithms in Haskell.

Key features:

	* pragmatic implementation of a genetic algorithm,
	  aimed at making it easy to use for evolving
	  self-defined entities

	* flexible configuration

	* support for automatic checkpointing and restoring from the
	  last available checkpoint

	* two toy examples included in the v0.1 release,
	  which illustrate how to use the library

Version 0.1, which has only been tested by me up until now, is available
on Hackage:

	http://hackage.haskell.org/package/GA

The master repository is on github:

	https://github.com/boegel/GA

GA is available under a BSD3 license (if this would hinder you to use
the GA library, please let me know).

Comments/suggestions welcome.

Enjoy!

Kenneth