From: Austin Seipp <austin <at> well-typed.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.1 Release Candidate 1
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.ghc.devel
Date: Tuesday 23rd December 2014 14:36:16 UTC (over 2 years ago)
We are pleased to announce the first release candidate for GHC 7.10.1:

    https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.10.1-rc1/

This includes the source tarball and bindists for 64bit/32bit Linux
and Windows. Binary builds for other platforms will be available
shortly. (CentOS 6.5 binaries are not available at this time like they
were for 7.8.x). These binaries and tarballs have an accompanying
SHA256SUMS file signed by my GPG key id (0x3B58D86F).

We plan to make the 7.10.1 release sometime in February of 2015. We
expect another RC to occur during January of 2015.

Please test as much as possible; bugs are much cheaper if we find them
before the release!

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant