Jeremy O'Donoghue | 1 Jun 10:09 2011
Picon

Re: Property sheet

Hi Joel,

On 1 June 2011 04:19, Joel Shellman <joel-mS8KwmfSQcZBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Is there a property sheet/grid/panel type of widget available via wxHaskell?

I saw a wxPropertyGrid and wxPropertySheetDialog in the wxWidgets
docs, but couldn't find anything like that in the wxHaskell docs on
hackage.

At this time, wxPropertyGrid and wxPropertySheetDialog are not wrapped.

wxPropertyGrid is new in wxWidgets 2.9 - at present, none of the 2.9 new features has been wrapped. wxPropertySheetDialog is present in 2.8, possibly earlier. I will try to get around to wrapping it shortly.

Regards
Jeremy