shelarcy | 3 Aug 05:53 2007
Picon

drag & drop support

Hi all,

Does anyone try to add drag & drop support?
I heard that Gtk2Hs 0.9.12 added this feature.

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2007-July/007711.html
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2007-July/007810.html

So I tried adding this feature to wxHaskell, current a few weeks.
Attached are drag & drop event module, and test sample that is
made by modifying ImageViewer sample.
(This file isn't good example, because drag & drop event
only made dialogbox instead of doing reasonable act.)

And if there is already someones work, please let me know it.
Because if it's good enough, I want to stop duplicate work
and make patch sooner by using it.

Best Regards,

shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/
Attachment (DragAndDrop.hs): application/octet-stream, 10 KiB
Attachment (ImageViewer.hs): application/octet-stream, 7459 bytes