Anders Engstrom | 1 Apr 23:44 2010
Picon

darcs patch: X.L.Minimize remove redundant imports (and 1 more)

Thu Apr  1 22:44:00 CEST 2010  Anders Engstrom <ankaan@...>
  * X.L.Minimize remove redundant imports

Thu Apr  1 23:24:03 CEST 2010  Anders Engstrom <ankaan@...>
  * X.L.Named deprecate and implement using X.L.Renamed
  nameTail behaves slightly different if there are whitespace before the first word or the name contains
tabs or other such whitespace. But I expect few users are affected since the only usecase where nameTail is
actually needed is to remove automatically added prefixes. These prefixes will be removed as they should
by the new implementation.
Thu Apr  1 22:44:00 CEST 2010  Anders Engstrom <ankaan@...>
  * X.L.Minimize remove redundant imports

Thu Apr  1 23:24:03 CEST 2010  Anders Engstrom <ankaan@...>
  * X.L.Named deprecate and implement using X.L.Renamed
  nameTail behaves slightly different if there are whitespace before the first word or the name contains
tabs or other such whitespace. But I expect few users are affected since the only usecase where nameTail is
actually needed is to remove automatically added prefixes. These prefixes will be removed as they should
by the new implementation.

Gmane