From: Valerio Schiavoni <valerio.schiavoni <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: fast AES implementation ?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.lua.general
Date: Friday 16th April 2010 17:27:32 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hello Michal,
thanks for the effort.

Trying to compile it on mac osx:

make
export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET="10.3"; gcc -shared -O2 -Wall -fPIC -W
-Waggregate-return -Wcast-align -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs
-Wshadow -Wwrite-strings -I/usr/include/openssl
-I/Users/veleno/workspace/lua-5.1.4/  -llua5.1 -bundle -undefined
dynamic_lookup  -o src/crypto.so src/lcrypto.o  -lcrypto -lssl
i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1: -bundle not allowed with -dynamiclib
make: *** [src/crypto.so] Error 1

best regards,
valerio

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Michal Kottman
wrote:

> On Po, 2010-04-12 at 01:19 +0200, Valerio Schiavoni wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:14 AM, dcharno  wrote:
> >         Valerio Schiavoni wrote:
> >                 i'm looking for a fast AES implementation which
> >                 provides Lua bindings.
>
> >         I've used Luacrypto which provides a front-end for OpenSSL.
> >
> >         http://luacrypto.luaforge.net/
> >
> > I know it does, but not for AES:
> > http://luacrypto.luaforge.net/manual.html#reference
>
> Hi,
>
> I took the risk of duplicating someone's work and implemented the
> encryption and decryption in LuaCrypto. The work-in-progress code can be
> found at http://github.com/mkottman/luacrypto
>
> Please consider it beta quality, I've done a lot of copypasting within
> the code, although the included test shows that it is capable of
> encrypting "Hello world!" using AES and then decrypting it successfully.
>
> I have partly updated the docs/reference, it is available at
> http://mkottman.github.com/luacrypto/manual.html
>
> I hope this will be useful to someone.
>
> Michal

CD: 3ms