Mark A. Jensen | 27 Nov 14:49 2012
Picon

Neo4j : applying user defined validation and constraints

Hi Folks,
Since there was some enthusiasm about REST::Neo4p, my interface to Neo4j, I thought I would let you know about
https://metacpan.org/module/REST::Neo4p::Constrain
This is a framework that lets you apply constraints on node and relationship properties, relationships,
and relationship types. You can specify your constraints, and have REST::Neo4p throw exceptions when
the constraints aren't met, or you can do validation on existing database items. The pod has a full
explanation and examples aplenty.

Please have a look and send bugs my way via RT.
Cheers all,
MAJ

Gmane