Fields, Christopher J | 17 Jan 14:37 2013

Re: drawing genome comparison cross linking tracks?

Gbrowse_syn, SynBrowse, and others can do this, but there isn't a pre-packaged way of drawing this that I
know of analogous to Biopython's.  It would be nice to have, though.

On Jan 17, 2013, at 5:45 AM, Adam Witney <awitney <at>> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to produces graphics as shown in this section (cross linking between genome tracks) [scroll
down a little to see the pictures]:
> but using perl. Can Bio::Graphics do this? I can only find Gbrowse_syn, but this works within a web
browser, I would like to generate these diagrams from a stand alone script. If not does anyone know any perl
libraries that can be used to show genome comparisons?