Afonso Duarte | 14 Jan 11:09 2013

Parsing Blast results for different genus

Dear All,

I have obtained several .gb BLAST results that I want to split in different
.gb or .fasta files accordingly to genus.

I searched for different ways to do it in the web, but didn't find a way to
do it when one has something like 50 genus in the blast.

(to do it for a short number or genus I could use from but it will not be feasible for a
large number of genus).

Is there a script of way to do it in a efficient way ?

PS sorry if this message appears twice ... as i was having some trouble
posting the first time.