Fields, Christopher J | 5 Feb 20:34 2013

Removing Bio::FeatureIO? was Re: removing packages from bioperl-live

Probably should retitle this to ask the question directly (make sure the right radars are pinged).

My vote is yes, it should be removed.  There were a lot of implementation issues with it that ended up becoming
problematic.  I do believe it is used, though, so I would like to get additional responses from the
community before removing it and pointing to the separate repository (where there has been a lot of
experimenting going on).

chris