Scott Cain | 5 Feb 20:36 2013

Re: Removing Bio::FeatureIO? was Re: removing packages from bioperl-live

I'm sure it will lead to lots of fun, but I suspect you are right and
it should be removed.  It's time you yank on that bandaid :-)

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Fields, Christopher J
<cjfields <at>> wrote:
> Probably should retitle this to ask the question directly (make sure the right radars are pinged).
> My vote is yes, it should be removed.  There were a lot of implementation issues with it that ended up
becoming problematic.  I do believe it is used, though, so I would like to get additional responses from the
community before removing it and pointing to the separate repository (where there has been a lot of
experimenting going on).