Fields, Christopher J | 5 Mar 15:46 2013

Quick update on BioPerl release

Just a note to keep everyone updated: the upcoming BioPerl release hasn't dropped off my (our) radar, but it
will slip probably to the beginning of next week, likely Sunday-Monday CST.  There are a couple of
changes/fixes that I would like to see going in (namely the recent HMMER fixes on master among others), and
not insignificantly I've been tied up with a few $job-related tasks that have eaten up my time.

chris