From: Fields, Christopher J <cjfields <at> illinois.edu>
Subject: Quick update on BioPerl release
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Tuesday 5th March 2013 14:46:34 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Just a note to keep everyone updated: the upcoming BioPerl release hasn't
dropped off my (our) radar, but it will slip probably to the beginning of
next week, likely Sunday-Monday CST.  There are a couple of changes/fixes
that I would like to see going in (namely the recent HMMER fixes on master
among others), and not insignificantly I've been tied up with a few
$job-related tasks that have eaten up my time.

chris