From: Antony03 <antony.vincent.1 <at> ulaval.ca>
Subject: Re: sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Sunday 10th March 2013 13:17:09 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi! Yes I'm sure, my script is exactly what I posted here. And I run it
like
this:
[email protected]:~/Bureau/emboss$ perl water.pl
sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
So, I think there is no ambiguity (I run it like a perl script) and this
why
I don't understand why the script is run like a bash script!