From: Amelia Ireland <amelia.ireland <at> gmod.org>
Subject: Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] Last day for early registration for GMOD 2013
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Monday 25th March 2013 23:55:23 UTC (over 3 years ago)
GMOD is very pleased to announce the keynote speaker for the 2013 GMOD
community meeting is Dr. Kentaro Yoshida from the Sainsbury Lab (
http://tsl.ac.uk), talking about the Open Ash
Dieback effort. This
pioneering bioinformatics project is employing two increasingly important
paradigms--open access to data and crowdsourcing--to gather genetic
analyses of ash and a fungal pathogen that is threatening tree populations
in the UK. Expect an interesting and inspiring talk!

Online registration: http://gmod2013.eventbrite.com

If you are interested in attending remotely, we will be using Go To Meeting
(http://gotomeeting.com) to allow people
to attend virtually. Please email
me if you would like to join in.

Look forward to seeing you all in Cambridge!

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Scott Cain  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With several guest speakers, including Jane Lomax from GO, Joseph
> Rossetto from the EBI, and Manuel Corpas from the Genome Analysis
> Centre, this GMOD meeting is shaping up to be a very intersting
> meeting indeed.  Today (March 21) is the last day to register with the
> early registration pricing.  To register, go to
>
>   http://gmod2013.eventbrite.com/
>
> I look forward to seeing you next month (April 5-6) in Cambridge,
> England.  For more information about GMOD 2013, go to
>
>   http://www.gmod.org/wiki/April_2013_GMOD_Meeting
>
> Scott
>

> --
> Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   scott at scottcain
> dot net
> GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/)
216-392-3087