Amelia Ireland | 26 Mar 00:55 2013

Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] Last day for early registration for GMOD 2013

GMOD is very pleased to announce the keynote speaker for the 2013 GMOD
community meeting is Dr. Kentaro Yoshida from the Sainsbury Lab (
http://tsl.ac.uk), talking about the Open Ash Dieback effort. This
pioneering bioinformatics project is employing two increasingly important
paradigms--open access to data and crowdsourcing--to gather genetic
analyses of ash and a fungal pathogen that is threatening tree populations
in the UK. Expect an interesting and inspiring talk!

Online registration: http://gmod2013.eventbrite.com

If you are interested in attending remotely, we will be using Go To Meeting
(http://gotomeeting.com) to allow people to attend virtually. Please email
me if you would like to join in.

Look forward to seeing you all in Cambridge!