Brian Osborne | 26 Mar 18:51 2013
Picon

Wiki details

All,

I'm looking at various module pages in the Wiki and it seems that all links are broken. For example, the
"<biblio>" parser tag does not work, parser functions like #setvar aren't working and because of this the
link to CPAN is broken, and so on. I'm guessing that some upgrade did not restore custom code or install
extensions used in the earlier version, and Special:Version confirms this, this code is not installed.

If someone would like to contact me privately and give me credentials I can take a look at the MediaWiki
directory, see if I can fix this.

Brian O.

Gmane