From: Brian Osborne <briano <at> bioteam.net>
Subject: Wiki details
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Tuesday 26th March 2013 17:51:07 UTC (over 3 years ago)
All,

I'm looking at various module pages in the Wiki and it seems that all links
are broken. For example, the "" parser tag does not work, parser
functions like #setvar aren't working and because of this the link to CPAN
is broken, and so on. I'm guessing that some upgrade did not restore custom
code or install extensions used in the earlier version, and Special:Version
confirms this, this code is not installed.

If someone would like to contact me privately and give me credentials I can
take a look at the MediaWiki directory, see if I can fix this.

Brian O.

CD: 7ms