From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carn=EB_Draug?= <carandraug+dev <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Google Summer of Code - BioPerl proposals
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Thursday 28th March 2013 14:55:48 UTC (over 3 years ago)
On 18 March 2013 21:26, Christopher Fields  wrote:
> Just a heads-up, if there are any students interested in the Google
Summer of
> Code, the Open Bioinformatics Foundation is planning on participating
again
> this year!  Pjotr Prins will be organizing for OBF; all the Bio* projects
are
> looking for prospective projects.
>
> We're open for any project ideas this year, so let us know what you would
like
> to do!

Hi

I had already mentioned that I would like to finish the split of the
project into smaller distributions. Is it acceptable to finish
projects from previous years? I noticed that the wiki page for BioPerl
projects is still empty for this year. Should I fill it? Would someone
be able to mentor that?

Carnë

CD: 3ms